The Drync.com Wine Blog
Write for Drync: Guest Blogging Guidelines
August 18, 2014
We are always on the lookout for awesome writers to feature on our blog. If you are knowledgeable about wine and passionate about education, we would love to hear from you. Simply drop us a line at email@example.com with your idea and a writing sample. If your concept rocks (which it inevitably will, right?), we will green-light the project. Return the final piece to us with a headshot, and a one to two sentence bio, and you will be well on your way to wine stardom.
Some guidelines to help get you started:
- Review our existing blog content. We want to hear your unique voice, but also need to make sure that our style is consistent.
- We love educating our readers – not putting them to sleep. Articles should be fun, informative, and approachable. Also, be sure to make your formatting readable – lots of headers, ordered lists, and do not be afraid of whitespace.
- Content should be “evergreen.” Your article should be relevant three weeks from now, three months from now, and three years from now.
- Please do not write about yourself or your business. We are happy to link to your awesome product or service in the bio, but your post should be all about enriching the wine lives of our readers.
- Content should be original. If it is already published somewhere else, it makes us look like copy cats. If you really think the piece is a great fit, wwe will still take a look, but please give us a heads up so that we can proceed appropriately.
- Articles should be 400-1200 words. From short and sweet, to robust and meaty – whatever you think is going to resonate with our readers. Just make sure to proofread!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers! The Drync Team