The Drync.com Wine Blog
Cochon Scavenger Hunt Rules
June 13, 2014
Drync your way to the Grand Cochon at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen!
We are so excited to be partnering with the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen this year. Not only will Drync be on hand to make attendees’ lives easier, we will also be providing fun and games with some pretty cool prizes.
Specifically, we will be holding the best scavenger hunt known to mankind. A WINE scavenger hunt!
See below for how to play, but first let’s talk prizes. Play your cards right and you could be hanging with the Porc royalty at the Grand Cochon!
First the prizes:
- 500 super flattering “aspen drync’n” tees (we have ladies and mens!)
- 3 $100 gift certificates to Drync so you can buy wine that you love
- 2 tickets to Grand Cochon in Aspen on June 22nd for one lucky grand prize winner
Excited yet? We thought so! If you are in it to win it, download the Drync App for iPhone or Android and read on…
Now the Rules:
- Attendees that scan, rate, and tag the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen as the location for just 5 wines and receive an “aspen drync’n” t-shirt. Bring the evidence to the Drync table in the Grand Tasting tent to collect your new apparel. This is a pretty easy one to accomplish, but be snappy as supplies are limited!
- If you want a $100 gift certificate, you have to get social. The three people to rate and share the most wines through the Drync app to #FWCLASSIC on Twitter or Facebook between Friday June 19th at 9:00am and Sunday, June 22nd at 2pm (beginning and close of the Classic), will be awarded with a gift certificate to Drync to keep the party going long after the tents come down.
- Now, if your plan is to party with some culinary rockstars at the Grand Cochon on Sunday night in Aspen, you’d better get drync-ing! We have two tickets to give one lucky winner – the first to taste, scan, rate and share to #FWClassic on Facebook or Twitter a wine from each of the wineries listed in the “Drync Your Way to the Grand Cochon” collection between June 19th and June 22nd. This lucky winner will “drync” their way to this ultimate culinary event at the close of the Classic where they will taste 30 signature dishes by this year’s Cochon 555 winners to help determine the “King or Queen of Porc.”
If you have any questions (and are at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen), come on by our table in the Grand Tasting tents. Otherwise, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And now for the fine print (literally). See the terms and conditions below:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
All participants must be 21 or older.
“Scavenger Hunt” begins Friday, June 19th at 9:00am CT and Sunday, June 22nd at 2pm
To redeem t-shirts and tickets to the Grand Cochon, participants must present their wine ratings and tweets to the Drync representatives at the F&W Classic in Aspen.
For the $100 gift certificates, Drync will tally twitter shares to #fwclassic and contact the winners through DM the following week. Be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Due to state regulations, Drync can only deliver to 42 U.S. states. Please check the Drync FAQ for details.
Each participant will be limited to one t-shirt.
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be awarded, unless Sponsor at its sole discretion offers to substitute the prize (or component of prize) of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason.
In no event will Scavenger Hunt entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind arising out of your participation.
Void where prohibited by law.
JN0-332 , HP0-S41 , 70-488 , M70-101 , 70-981 , IIA-CIA-PART3 , 101-400 , JN0-633 , NSE4 , PEGACSA71V1 , JK0-022 , 350-080 , 000-017 , HP0-S42 , 70-246 , 200-310 , API-571 , 000-105 , 1Z0-808 , 070-483 , IIA-CIA-PART1 , 9L0-066 , C_TFIN52_66 , 300-320 , 070-487 , 640-916 , ITILFND , 642-997 , 350-018 , 810-403 , M2090-732 , 700-037 , VCP550D , 101 , NS0-506 , MB2-707 , 100-101 , 070-461 , 300-070 , 300-206 , 350-030 , 1Z0-470 , 1z0-808 , 300-075 , 70-412 , 220-901 , 70-494 , C_TSCM52_66 , 1Z0-067 , CQA , 350-001 , 210-260 , c2010-652 , C_TAW12_731 , 70-413 , 1Z0-068 , 70-533 , 1Z0-144 , 3002 , 70-243 , 300-135 , 2V0-621 , 220-802 , 2V0-621D , 210-060 , 70-980 , M2090-744 , MB2-708 , 70-486 , AWS-SYSOPS , 2V0-620 , AND-401 , 070-346 , 1z0-434 , AX0-100 , C_HANAIMP151 , 300-208 , MB6-702 , CAP , 1Z0-051 , 070-466 , NSE7 , 9A0-385 , 70-347 , 640-911 , 1Z0-809 , PMI-RMP , 1Y0-201 , EX200 , ICBB , 70-270 , JN0-343 , 600-460 , 642-999 , 9L0-012 , 700-501 , 70-534 , 1V0-601 , 1Z0-803 , N10-006 , 1Z0-062 , CISA , 400-101 , PR000041 , CISM , OG0-093 , CRISC , C_TERP10_66 , 74-678 , NS0-157 , ADM-201 , 117-202 , 500-260 , 300-115 , 1V0-603 , CQE , 599-01 , 300-209 , OG0-091 , LX0-104 , 400-201 , SY0-401 , 350-050 , CCA-500 , MB6-703 , PK0-003 , 70-463 , 1Z0-804 , C_TADM51_731 , 98-365 , PMI-001 , 102-400 , 000-089 , API-580 , 640-692 , PMP , 1Z0-061 , 600-455 , 1Z0-060 , PMI-100 , JN0-360 , 70-410 , 070-462 , 156-215-77 , 400-051 , 000-106 , 000-080 , 220-801 , 352-001 , CAS-002 , C2010-595 , 70-411 , 300-101 , 070-410 , CBAP , 70-346 , 70-680 , MB2-704 , 70-462 , 350-060 , 200-120 , 300-085 , 1Z0-434 , SSCP , EX300 , 70-417 , LX0-103 , 350-029 , CISSP , VCP550 , C_HANATEC151 , ICGB , CGEIT , 70-466 , 1K0-001 , 210-065 , 200-125 , 70-480 , JN0-102 , 70-483 , E05-001 , 70-461 , IIA-CIA-PART2 , 70-178 , 70-697 , 000-104 , PEGACPBA71V1 , MB5-705 , 640-875 , 712-50 , 70-177 , 70-532 , 642-732 , 70-487 , C_HANATEC_10 , 70-332 , 74-343 , c2010-657 , 700-260 , 700-037 , 200-310 , 1V0-603 , 1Z0-809 , CISSP , NS0-506 , 600-455 , VCP550 , VCP550D , 70-347 , IIA-CIA-PART3 , NS0-157 , 1Z0-804 , 500-260 , CQA , NS0-506 , 300-206 , 300-085 , 210-060 , CCA-500 , 642-732 , 9A0-385 , JN0-102 , 74-343 , SY0-401 , PEGACPBA71V1 , C_TAW12_731 , LX0-104 , 70-346 , 400-201 , 000-089 , c2010-652 , 101-400 , 70-532 , C_TAW12_731 , 1Z0-067 , NSE7 , 1Z0-808 , 70-486 , N10-006 , 1V0-601 , 642-732 , 70-466 , NS0-506 , 220-802 , 1Z0-067 ,